Anne Wilson wrote:

Thanks Anne

Sorted it with xcdroast ~ one needs to download proDVD and place it as directed to allow xcdroast to burn more than 1gig. Working like a charm now and have got my first 4gig DVD done.

Will look to what k3b requires next free time because my mates are not interested in anything but flashy GUIs and k3b seems more to their flavour.

I'll try by the weekend to get something up for submitting to TWiki in how to deal with this one on systems similar to mine. But I believe that 10.1 might be working straight out of the box?

Can anyone confirm this for sure, ie. you have burned to DVD-R disc burning more than 1gig per session.

Now back to backing up properly.

KiwiTux? ( Am I allowed to use this as a signature - don't want to step on any toes and google cannot find anything at present. )

--
Newbie Seeking USER_FUNCTIONALITY always!

Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213