There are of course recources on the internet;
www.linuxnewbie.org
www.linuxdocs.org
Various BBS like the ones at linuxnewbie and
anandtech. There are the HOWTO's on the CD and this
list. ;) I don't think that all questions asked are
stupid but I do agree that a little reading or
investigation would be more helpful than relying on
this mail list.

Sean