On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, James Mellema wrote:

> Try running "/sbin/lilo" as root, without the quotes. That should
> rebuild the lilo command so it will recognize both systems. Installing
> Win9x or Win2k will write over the MBR and effectively corrupt the
> settings there.
> --
> James Mellema, CRNA MA
> -------------------------------
> Linux User # 71650
> ICQ # 19685870

thanks but I have already tried that several times and just get the following :

Warning: BIOS drive 0x82 may not be accessible
Warning: BIOS drive 0x82 may not be accessible
Added windows *
Partition entry not found

I have also tried KLILO several times with the same result except the following
line at the end of the other four lines:

ERROR: Lilo died

Thanks
Mike