>rant on

[...]
>until the Linux community gets this web browser "crap" resolved, to me,
>Linux ain't worth the CD it is shipped on.
[...]
>rant off

I hate to say it (again), but this is absolutely correct. To gain
widespread acceptance any Linux distribution *MUST* have a good browser,
a good email package, and (oh no! here it comes!) support Winmodems, ...
ugh, Linmodems!

Anything short of this and it's a sideshow in the big market place.
Sure, you'll get people like me stuffing it into server rooms to do all
kinds of stuff. But we'll never tell the pointy haired boss.

Michael
Linux user #162430
InterNIC handle MRB7
(Yeah, that's right. Number 7!)