Dear All, Thank you for your help. I at least did some installing but
made the mistake of choosing no root password since the instructions
said I could. When I came to the add user page then I put myself in
there as well as my husband then I put a password in. Now when I get the
Log in page with the cute Penquin sitting there ( I think this is the
KDE control center) it will not accept any of these user names or
passwords. I tried the user idea but that did not work. How can I go
back through the installation process and change a few things such as
create a root password and set up  some other things that I skipped
without messing up the install?Do I put the install CD in again and
choose reinstall? Is there a way to login that I do not need a root
password? Should I put 'user' after Login and 'root' for the password?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. Sincerely,
Marcia