On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Marcia Waller wrote:

This should be possible without a problem.
You need to define both printers. I am not sure if you need to set up each
of them to a different spooling directory, I would think not.
And then you can direct output to either one of them, through lpr
(standard port) or lpr 1 (if memory serves right) to the other one.

Paul

--
Who cares more for information than for inspiration,
prefers elevators to wings.

)0(    [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]    )0(
http://nlpagan.net -  ICQ 147208
Registered  Linux  User   174403