its funny.  The hardcore anti-overclocking people hate me because I don't care
if people do it and defend the fact that they can do whatever they want with
thie hardware.  Meanwhile, the rabid overclockers talk shit about me because I
don't feel the need to overclock.

Why do I feel like I'm at a high school kegger and not interested in drinking?

Abe