On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, you wrote:

Yeah  perhaps you are right about 7.2 will be better than the last versions.
As usually that's the case.  I dont think 7.1 is too buggy.  I think that some
features on some programs are not yet implemented as a lot of those programs
arent made by mandrake but from other contributions.  7.1 isnt too bad compared
to the windoze that crashes a lot or freezes.  hardly had any crashes except
for that darn Netscape.  That program itself crashes but not the system.

Rob