Larry Marshall wrote:

> > to the windoze that crashes a lot or freezes.  hardly had any crashes except for
>that darn Netscape.  That program itself crashes but not the system.
>
> Ah...I'm not alone :-)  While doing mail with Netscape I've had it
> freeze everything tighter than a drum...twice.  Couldn't kill X,
> couldn't do nothing.
>
> Cheers --- Larry

Netscape-- download version 4.75 - remember to uninstall your current
version before installing the new version. All of your current settings
etc are retained.

Netscape has not crashed on me since upgrading..

Cheers

--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"