You didn't say if you had it working or not.

My /etc/dhclient.conf:
request subnet-mask, broadcast-address, routers;
require subnet-mask, broadcast-address, routers;
supersede domain-name "mydomain.com mysubdomain.mydomain.com";
supersede domain-name-servers 192.168.4.1;

You don't really need dhclient.conf if you don't run your own DNS.  If you
do, supersede domain-name will fill out the "domain" keyword and supersede
domain-name-servers will fill out the "nameserver" keyword of
/etc/resolv.conf

If you don't understand /etc/resolv.conf, "man resolver" or post questions.

Let us know if you got it working,
Bill