On Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:51:12 -0500, you wrote:

>You didn't say if you had it working or not.

Oh, my bad...no its still not working. I don't think it sees my card;
like I said when I typed in ifconfig eth0 as you said to do, it said:

 eth0: error fetching interface information: Device not found

>My /etc/dhclient.conf:
>request subnet-mask, broadcast-address, routers;
>require subnet-mask, broadcast-address, routers;
>supersede domain-name "mydomain.com mysubdomain.mydomain.com";
>supersede domain-name-servers 192.168.4.1;
>
>You don't really need dhclient.conf if you don't run your own DNS.

OK, that takes care of that problem :-)

>If you don't understand /etc/resolv.conf, "man resolver" or post questions.

I don't understand /etc/resolv.conf. I will try "man resolver," but
since I very rarely understand those, I'm betting I'll be back. ;-)

peace,

Rog
http://www.slammingrooves.com