you guys really should do a little more research into the languages M$ has
used to write windows with. Since Win3.11 only the kernel has been written
in something other than VB. Visual BAsic (not the script). The kernel is
written in Assembly and M$ C++.

--
Mark

/ * Sometimes it becomes necessary to rock the boat
  * in order to get the rats up from below decks
  * so they can be kicked over the side and drowned!
  *
  *     REGISTERED LINUX USER # 182496
  */

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 Rick Commo had this to say!