excuse me, but only the kernel is written in ASsembly, and C++, and even
that is M$ C++. not "real" C++. Everything else in the OS is written in
Visual Basic.

--
Mark

/ * Sometimes it becomes necessary to rock the boat
  * in order to get the rats up from below decks
  * so they can be kicked over the side and drowned!
  *
  *     REGISTERED LINUX USER # 182496
  */

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000 Dave Sherman had this to say!