Look at this number sequence:

512k
1m
4m
8m
32m

see how quickly it goes up? They are the memory requirements for windows. dos
would word with 512k. windows 3.11 needed 4 meg. windows 95 needed 8 meg.
Windows 98 needed 32Meg. Whistler will need so much people will have to buy
more.

And look at processers:

dos : 8086
win3.11 : 80286
win95 : 80386
win98 : unknown
win me : 166MHz

thats enough that I managed to fty my laptop processor when I tried to
overclock it and run windows me. It cost £25 for a new pentium 166.