-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Lanman
Sent: Wednesday, 12 September 2001 12:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Matt Greer
Subject: Re: [newbie] Re: [LINUX_Newbies] USA TERROR ATTACK!!!!

Matt; My comments regarding possible retribution were directed ONLY at those
responsible. Didn't mean to give you the wrong impression. And I believe
that
- given the chance- President Bush will take extreme pleasure in bringing
those responsible over to our side of the pond (if at all possible, assuming
that they're not already here), to face justice "American" style. The
American people will expect it. Kind of a "slap in the face" to those
murderers. Knowing this, they may choose to "take themselves out" instead.
But whether they're Palestinians or Martians, the Americans deserve justice.
They already paid the bill. Ask any New Yorker!

Sleep time! Goodnight all.

Lanman