Hello,

I feel terrible about what has happened;  I am in Montreal (Canada), and I
feel very lucky to live here.  I do strongly believe that those
responsible for today's tragedy SHOULD be held accountable, but I also
believe that, especially in consideration of the "safety of [our]
democracy", we can NOT toss our morals aside.

Without our morals, without our democratic ideals of freedom and safety,
there is NOTHING seperating us from the perpetrators of this act.

David Charles