Okay to answer you question, and please I don't want to get into a Mac and PC
arguement I have no favors in either, I bought it with MacX with Mac9 for
older application support if I understand that correctly. Classic environment?

In my post I stated that what I said was the impression I got SO FAR. I have
not seen crash with my video editing, iMovie, and since it runs all of the
time my family tells me they have no problem with it whatsover. I have seen
10.1 and hell yes it is fast but I don't have it yet.

I am told contrary things about pre MacX so I really don't know other that
what I have experienced so far. I love software and love them all including
overlooking any snags they might have.

Just an opinion.