has anyone else seen the bench marks for the upcoming mac power chip that
basically rate it at a little more than twice the 2.0 intel chip?

what good will that intel mhz number do you if you have one instruction per
clock cycle?  :)

On Monday 22 October 2001 18:02, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
Windows: Where do you want to go today? MacOS: Where do you want to be
tomorrow? Linux: Are you coming or what?

shane
registered linux user #101606 @ http://counter.li.org/
http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98