Rick, you remind me of a child of say,,sixteen, who believes the world they
have seen is it, and views the universe as beeing all from their (limited)
perspective. M$winders is not how _I_ think the world should look, _I_ want
to decide, and I am willing to allow that "one mans cluster f#ck is a nother
mans orgy" so maybe...just maybe...the folks that reallllllly enjoy being a
sheep, can. and those who think that they might have to learn to paint to
keep the cave from being like every other cave can also RTFD to keep their
"virtul cave" as they need it to be.

that while my car may be slow, it can lift your car, and put it on a shelf.