On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:18:10 -0800
Ric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 17:07:40 -0600
> "Julian Opificius" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Well let's not get too flamin' high and mighty and make judgements about
> > each others' intelligence, shall we?
>
> "I" wasn't. I was gettin' all high and mighty about people not RTFM, and then making
>judgements that Mandrake is junk, when it's clearly their error.

everyone deals with that in their own way, but for the most part when people do that
they're just really, very frustrated and need to vent. take "Newbie" the other day
hollering about his compiler. This poor guy was at his wits end trying to figure out
what was wrong. In the past from reading his posts it would appear that he's doing the
Linux thing as a way to relax from the pressures of tech life during the day, and from
time to time he really gets pissed cause his avenue of relaxing doesn't always meet
his immediate expectations.

most of the time its just a little venting and most of us know which one's we can kid
around with and which ones we can't. Then, there are the "real" trolls. Those you can
spot after a while fairly quickly. And no, I'm not going to define a troll for the
troll shall define themselves.

just my $2.75
--
daRcmaTTeR

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  9:05pm  up 3 days, 12:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.34, 1.00, 0.65