Whiles we're bitching about copy and paste, let me throw my anger in here too.

Stupid Klipper doesn't work as expected all the time. Why is it that
sometimes it doesn't pick up what I selected? And why is it that sometimes I
select something, and it picks it up, yet in order to paste it, I HAVE to go
into the klipper menu and click it to get the checkmark beside it?

That's inconsistent to me.

And I like CTRL+V as much as the next guy.

ONE clipboard would be sufficient, and one thing at a time, I think.

But others digress.