I'm with Kyle on this one -
          I'm very much a 'believe it when I see it' type of person.
Not that the idea isn't cool - but it does have some obvious problems
- making it work for one. Another would be the complexity of this sort
of design - those of us who literally work on bikes and other things
in our back yards would be virtually extinct (yes I realize that with
the modern computers in most cars, we are already to a large degree)
that having been said - the model T was complex compared to a horse.
          Speaking of revolutionary - anyone else ever drive a model
T? Its quite the experience!
          -Joey

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 7:55 PM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:
> I remember reading about something like this 10 yrs ago. It seemed
> promising then but I never heard anymore about it. Basically it's easy
> to talk about this revolutionary thing you invented, it's another
> thing to make it work.
>
> On Friday, April 8, 2011, Lie Njie <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42460541/ns/technology_and_science-innovation/
>>
>> Anyone more mechanically inclined than me have any idea if this will 
>> revolutionize motorcycle motors like they claim?  4x fuel efficiency 
>> increase with "no transmission, crankshaft, pistons, valves, fuel 
>> compression, cooling systems or fluids" sounds useful to me...
>>
>> Peace,
>>   +Lie
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>> [email protected].
>> For more options, visit this group at 
>> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>>
>>
>
> --
>
> -Kyle
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>



-- 
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to