On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Todd Lemmiksoo<tlemmik...@all-mode.com> wrote:
> Nextel is telling us that it will cost $20/month per phone to use
> the phones with an in-house Blackberry server. Is this what you
> are paying also?

  (BES = BlackBerry Enterprise Server, one of the "in-house" options)

  We used to have a bunch of Nextel 'berries.  I don't recall having
to pay extra to use them with our BES, but I suppose I could have
fogotten.  We have since switched to Verizon Wireless.  We definitely
don't have to pay extra to use them with our BES.

  For both Nextel and VZW, we do buy the "unlimited data & email" plan
for 'berries.  Perhaps you *need* that for Nextel, and you didn't have
it before, so you need to pay more for it now?

-- Ben