BES also equals:

   - 1 Windows server, plus SQL or MSDE to support. If BES 4 (not 5), also
   one more server running the Exchange admin tools.
   - higher utilization on your Exchange server, 1 BB = 2.5 users
   - headache of having one more service account with god-level rights to
   every mailbox in your environment.
   - support calls, when your C_O doesn't get responses to messages sent
   from his/her BB message at midnight on Sunday while they are on "vacation"
   in Mexico.

Not any different support model, but if you only have 20 users and a
functioning OWA server, you may look into BIS.