The costs and complexities of running BES can be minimized if you use
middleware to connect your Blackberry's directly to Exchange. The app
I use is called NotifySync. Full PIM OTA, remote wipe etc. It just
works. Can't live without the thong anymore. Instead of reading magz
in the toilet I now read emails and the ntsysadmin mailing list. :-)

Sent from my mobile device