Thanks for the great feed back. I'm always the last to know what the
sales guys are getting into. I found out today about the Blackberry's
today when they were asking what is the url of our OWA and what is the
name of their mail box. The sales guys are hot on having the
Blackberry's so they can sell the presence feature of the Shoretel phone
system, which we sell also. One of the sales guys told me the $20
/month/phone is for a piece of software Nextel puts on the phone to
interface with the BES.

I will keep digging for more information.
Todd