  From: Halim Mintareja
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 8:10 AM
  Subject: Re: [obrolan-bandar] It's me again..

  ceile...cuman 900mio...

  itumah buat tampung temen ane punya BUMI aja kagak cukup....need more

  4T gitu.. jadi tahan gempuran 1 hari...

  atau kalau mau jadi sinterclass siapkan 12T jadi bisa buat tahan 1 mingguan
he.he...

  Halim

  On Jan 3, 2008 8:07 AM, Jack Cowok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    SELL ALL YOUR STOCK ELAINE !
    WE HAVE $900mio FRESH MONEY SPARE AFTER VACATION.

    IHSG will GO 3000 and you will SLEEP BEAUTY WITH YOUR MONEY.

    JACK

    Elaine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      LOL James..

      Some called me tricky, liar, antagonist, "bad" girl, evil...

      Yeah maybe I missed the numbers. The hell with em. -2% today wouldn't
hurt, right? After all, my target is only $400mio, -15% in two weeks IF things
go well. You don't have to sell if you don't want to. Just pretend nothing
happens. It helps me a lot if you guys don't get along.

      Blame it on the rain, yeah yeah.

      EL