Hi All,

We already use Atlassians Fisheye tool on an external copy of our repo. This
has
excellent tools including the code search facilities you need.

The ViewVC search facility has been investigated and discounted at this time
due to DoS and other concerns.

OpenGrok would be yet another tool introduced to the ASF and ultimately
another
one infra would need to support for install and for any future upgrades. We
have many
requests for tool X from project Y and we just can't say yes to them all.

At this time I would urge the project to use the Fisheye instance, let me
know if you
have any questions about it.

Thanks

Gav...