On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d...@daniel.shahaf.name>wrote:

> Someone asked this a couple of weeks ago, IIRC the answer was (a) need
> to evaluate this, (b) viewvc (which is already installed) has
> a search feature, whether it would be sufficient.

yes, that was me who asked on the infra structure mailing list and i will
come back to the evaluation. But after the first look i tend to evaluate
opengrok in a zone, vm or whatever on the Apache infra structure. From a
developers perspective opengrok is an absolutely necessary tool that we
need.

Juergen