On Dec 10, 2011, at 5:06 PM, TJ Frazier wrote:

> On 12/10/2011 19:44, Rob Weir wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 7:21 PM, Ross Gardler
>> <rgard...@opendirective.com>  wrote:

We are porting the NLC sites within openoffice.org and several larger NLs are
represented. When it was proposed to redo the sites on the same basis several
project members came forward to support their NLs. If an NL does not come
forward then it probably makes sense to archive the content and put an English
version with a call to help.

There has been work towards resolving GPL license issues with hyphenation
dictionaries.

Luis, we would really like to receive messages from the NL community. Would you
encourage these individuals to ask their questions on ooo-dev or ooo-private!

In general, I think this is more about how existing external groups function
within the larger OOo community to best support their NL. I don't think this
will always be the "Apache Way". That may already have been decided.

If the former NLCs can register and AOO can do something like:

- Register groups - registered groups appear on an NL page.
- NL support is all by extension (correct?) and can be included in the future
extensions repository under the appropriate rules and license.

We are working on website, extensions, and templates migration.

There is more than code happening. Just not always quickly.

Regards,
Dave