Hi Bert and all

The demographic model was proposed a long time ago and is meant to support a
demographic service - like a PMI. These archetypes are not in the EHR. The
EHR and demographic service can share archetypes like data_structures,
clusters and elements and for this reason it is worth aligning them.

The Ocean archetype editor was built before ADL and works by using the ADL
parser and XML parser. The reference model is hard coded as a class. TO work
with another reference model it is necessary at the moment to hard code
another class. A generic approach to this is possible and may in time be
useable.

In the meantime, I just want to be clear that the demographic model
archetypes cannot be used in the EHR - they are not relevant there.

Cheers, Sam