Op 1-3-2017 om 10:44 schreef Thomas Beale:
Good news Thomas, but don't bring it with disdain.

I don't know what the words means ;)

I got it from google translate, in French it is dedain.

that appears to be a PR about GDL?

I meant a current list of Open Issues, I don't know why the 168 is on top, it seems to have the highest priority, I don't understand why.
That is not my discussion point.

So it's not perfect, but it's far from non-existent. I'd say your best bet is to use the new version of ADL-designer.
As said, institutions will want a stable release. I will never advise an organization to move to ADL2 as long as it is not stable. Also one of the selling points of OpenEHR is CKM, it is fully ADL 1.4. There must be many archetype, and many data-storages based on ADL 1.4

And there is another point, companies don't tend to change when they do not feel the pain. I had my first IP6 course in 1998, I worked for DEC (Digital) at that time, and still the computer I work on is configured using IP4, so is my Internet-router.

But the discussion on this technical list can be closed as the point I wanted to make is planned to be solved (and maybe soon).

Best regard
Bert