Thanks Ross!

Due to your question i have come to know the present
state of text mining and NLP. These will give you your
solution I guess.

http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1089824&dl=acm&coll=&CFID=15151515&CFTOKEN=6184618

nandalal

http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM

> [wr]
>
> - - - - - - - -
>
> will ross
> chief information officer
> mendocino health records exchange
> 216 west perkins street, suite 206
> ukiah, california  95482  usa
> 707.462.6369 [office]
> 707.462.5015 [fax]
> www.mendocinohre.org

> "Getting people to adopt common standards is impeded
> by patents."
>      Sir Tim Berners-Lee,  BCS,  2006

The fish are biting.