Martin Paljak wrote:
> > Key is to build pcsc-lite with support for openct.
>
> I guess you mean the opposite: build openct with pcsc-lite support.

Yes, that's right. Sorry for the confusion.

> It would be nice if some OpenCT user would:
> - remove CCID support from OpenCT default build
> - make the pcsc-lite configuration semiautomatic

pcsc-lite or rather the ccid package does not have all features of
OpenCT. In particular the support for cm4040 only exists in OpenCT.

I think it makes no sense at all to remove CCID support from OpenCT.
The code is there and works and people can use it if they like to.

//Peter