James Carlson wrote:
The part that you snipped away was where John Plocher was asserting
that this case would somehow prevent future distributions (such as the
ones we now have) from even starting.  I don't believe that's the
case.

I don't think I was asserting anything like that. It was 3am, so I may have been more unclear than normal, but where in the following
text that Ian "snipped" do you find that assertion:

        > Why does Indiana have to meet these requirements when Nexenta,
Belinix,
        > MartUX, Schillix, SX, and all the other OS.o distros don't?

?

I just don't see it that way.  Is having a community endorse this
project a "barrier?"  And one that necessarily causes undue hardship?

This project is at least as complete as several of the others that
have been approved with no discussion in the last couple of weeks.

So far, I haven't seen anyone trying to obstruct.

Other than Keith and you telling Glynn to "go fetch another
rock", because you don't like the rock he currently has.

  -John