On 01/11/2007, Joerg Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> "Shawn Walker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > Ubuntu != Debian
> >
> > My remarks were more to with Ubuntu derivatives than Debian.
>
> OK, but many people also believe that Ubuntu must be ~ Debian because
> it uses a lot of Debian packages. As this is not the case,I though I should
> mention it.

I would whole-heartedly agree with that. Ubuntu definitely has taken
it's own path; but what a path it's taken! Wild success.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/

"We don't have enough parallel universes to allow all uses of all
junction types--in the absence of quantum computing the combinatorics
are not in our favor..." --Larry Wall