On 01/11/2007, Joerg Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Menno Lageman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > As far as I know Ubuntu came to life as a Debian derivative. *After*
> > that, others created their own Ubuntu derivatives such as Xubuntu,
> > Kubuntu etc. So that is hardly comparable with our case.
>
> Ubuntu is more free than Debian as the e.g. provide a package for the
> real cdrtools instead of the broken fork.
>
> Ubuntu != Debian

My remarks were more to with Ubuntu derivatives than Debian.

--
Shawn Walker, Software and Systems Analyst
http://binarycrusader.blogspot.com/

"We don't have enough parallel universes to allow all uses of all
junction types--in the absence of quantum computing the combinatorics
are not in our favor..." --Larry Wall