John Sonnenschein writes:
> Tell that to whoever violated ARC by putting /usr/gnu at the head of
> $PATH in the indiana preview ;)

As has been repeatedly pointed out:

  - Indiana hasn't had any ARC review.

  - projects are on their own to determine when to submit for reviews
    -- architectural and otherwise.

What this means is that there's no such "violation" here.  We're not
at the point where anyone's commit privileges get revoked or any other
such nonsense.

Of course, I'd encourage all projects to get early reviews.  The
earlier, the better.  That doesn't always happen, and project teams
delay those reviews at their own peril.

In this particular case, and as best I can tell, the bits offered by
Indiana are not any sort of "release."  They're an alpha test -- a
"preview" -- of the same sort already offered by many existing
projects on their own web sites.

The confusion that I see here is over the naming and the prominent
links provided to the project web pages, and not over the violation of
any review rules.  The project hasn't delivered any changes anywhere.