Shawn Walker wrote:
>> Tell that to whoever violated ARC by putting /usr/gnu at the head of
>> $PATH in the indiana preview ;)
>
> No violation of ARC occurred. ARC is not a required process until
> consolidations are integrated, etc.

On the other extreme, it would be extremely stupid^H^H^H^H^H^H ineffective
to bundle up all the changes made to Indiana and produce them at the end
of February in one un-reviewablely large "we're done, here is everything
we did" ARC case....

There seems to be a bunch of stuff that got started, is being prototyped
and played with, has gotten integrated into a gate somewhere and was
shipped as part of a developer prototype release that still isn't on the
ARC radar.

That's the point that has a bunch of us concerned - not that the review
hasn't been completed, but that they many of them haven't even been started!

   -John