Hi James

First of all, thank you very much, but my problem isn't relevant network card, I try to boot a installed solaris from usb disk.

James Carlson 写道:
Lu Baolu writes:
I am encountering an e1000g error on Nevada snv_87. I am not sure
whether it is the same as you stated.

That's the one.  Here's the work-around:

One known problem with e1000g is that the new FMA support can cause it
to erroneously report itself as faulty, resulting in failures.  If
"fmadm faulty" shows a "Critical" error, then this problem has hit
you.  The workaround is to plumb the interface with the undocumented
DLPI_DEVONLY environment variable set.

(You can move /sbin/ifconfig to a different name, then put in a script
named /sbin/ifconfig that sets this environment variable to "true" and
exec the original ifconfig.)

begin:vcard
fn:Jianxun(Kelvin) Chen
n:Chen;Jianxun(Kelvin)