Uros Nedic wrote:
This is just about ON consolidation. When developer wants to build
whole distribution, I do not think it'll be so easy.

If you have specific issues with building any consolidations, I suggest raising them in the appropriate communities. All consolidations are beginning to work on building their source on OpenSolaris, though of course everyone may not be there just yet. One of the goals of the new tools is that the tools used to create an IPS-based distribution are open and are being developed in the open (see, for example, the Distribution Constructor in the Caiman project). As far as I'm aware, this is not true of the tools used to create SXCE -- I'm unable as an external developer to replicate the SXCE distribution including install media for the SXCE installers.

liane