No doubt there will be a number of queries from those of us still currently using SXCE. For me the two big missing features in OpenSolaris are:

- Sparse root zones (more for the immutability of OS-critical filesystems than for space reasons)
- A non-AI based SPARC installer

Any plans on either of those features?

Boyd