I would like to ask if bi-weekly OpenSolaris builds will contain
all tools (including closed binaries) necessary to do 'home made'
OpenSolaris build from the source code?

If you opened some closed binaries because you bought license for
that or community developed open source version, will that open
source 'versions' be as reliable as corresponding closed binaries
were?

Uros