Glenn Lagasse <glenn.laga...@sun.com> wrote:

> > The way you proprose to do things does not work as it has been
> > verified that it is close to impossible to collaborate with Sun as
> > long as proposals for intergating fixes are just ignored.
>
> You're joking right?  I see requests for sponsorship come in and get

I am definitely not joking. Are you joking?

I tried and it does not work.
I am still waiting for a reply on a request.......

BTW: I am of course willing to change my current impression after

PSARC/2004/480

has been worked on and the integration did take place.

I am still waiting for a reply..........

Jörg

--
 EMail:jo...@schily.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
       j...@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)