On 28.06.2010 09:07, Chad Welsh wrote:
> So who is ready to be let down with the "anyday Opensolaris will be released"
> mantra?
> Are you really going to be willing to submit to the we will tell you what you
> need to know attitude like all of the other vendors?

Relax, it was renamed "2010.H1" not simply "2011" so far. I'll start to
worry when they rename the awaited release to "201x" ;)

//Svein

--
--------+-------------------+-------------------------------
  /"\   |Svein Skogen       | sv...@d80.iso100.no
        |                   | sv...@stillbilde.net
 ascii  |                   | PGP Key:  0x58CD33B6
 ribbon |System Admin       | svein-listm...@stillbilde.net
Campaign|stillbilde.net     | PGP Key:  0x22D494A4
        |msn messenger:     | Mobile Phone: +47 907 03 575
        |sv...@jernhuset.no | RIPE handle:    SS16503-RIPE
         If you really are in a hurry, mail me at
               svein-mob...@stillbilde.net
 This mailbox goes directly to my cellphone and is checked
        even when I'm not in front of my computer.
                     Picture Gallery:
          https://gallery.stillbilde.net/v/svein/