Le 11/04/2012 11:25, Jos Poortvliet a écrit :
On Tuesday 10 April 2012 11:05:32 Ricardo Chung wrote:
El mié, 04-04-2012 a las 15:58 +0200, Jos Poortvliet escribió:
On Monday 02 April 2012 10:02:15 Ricardo Chung wrote:
On Monday, April 02, 2012 12:06:55 PM Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Thank you very much, Saturo. I will make sure this will get published
in
Japan!

Cheers,
Jos

On Sunday 01 April 2012 20:37:37 Satoru Matsumoto wrote:
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [opensuse-translation] Re: [opensuse-marketing] Translating
6-page OBS article
From: Satoru Matsumoto<helios_r...@gmx.net>
To: Jos Poortvliet<j...@opensuse.org>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2012 20:20:45 GMT+0900 (JST)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [opensuse-marketing] Translating a 6-page OBS article
From: Jos Poortvliet<j...@opensuse.org>
To: opensuse-translat...@opensuse.org,
opensuse-marketing@opensuse.org
Date: Thu Mar 29 2012 20:31:20 GMT+0900 (JST)

Hi all,

I'm looking for help with translating an article about OBS,
written by
Helen South. SUSE marketing really liked the article and they
told
me
they can help me get it in magazines in a large number of
countries if
we can get it translated. The languages I will need are:
simple chinese
japanses
spanish
french
german
dutch
I'm going to translate it into Japanese this weekend.
Japanese translation done. Please check the attached file and tell
me
if
you find some troubles in it.

Note: For Japanese, please use IPAPMincho font if possible. ;-)

Best,
Jos,

I am working now on the Spanish translation. I hope is not too late.
No, no problem, just mail it to me when you're done!

Regards,
I already finished the Spanish translation for the Helen South's OBS
article from English version . I would like other eyes to make
proofreading so filter out some bugs in translation before it goes to
the press. So I make it available here
http://piratepad.net/9PgxpcN27v Please make your comments and
corrections there. The less regionalism in language a wider public will
read it.

I will debug it this week to final delivery.
Haven't seen the final, can I take the stuff from the piratepad?

Any other translations? I've got German and Spanish now and will try to do
Dutch myself, I'm hoping Marguerite Su has finished the Chinese translation,
or did I just miss your mail, Marguerite?

/Jos

Regards,
yes one more in french

http://beta.etherpad.org/p/sPpKrLcw46