El mié, 04-04-2012 a las 15:58 +0200, Jos Poortvliet escribió:
> On Monday 02 April 2012 10:02:15 Ricardo Chung wrote:
> > On Monday, April 02, 2012 12:06:55 PM Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> > > Thank you very much, Saturo. I will make sure this will get published in
> > > Japan!
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Jos

I already finished the Spanish translation for the Helen South's OBS
article from English version . I would like other eyes to make
proofreading so filter out some bugs in translation before it goes to
the press. So I make it available here
http://piratepad.net/9PgxpcN27v Please make your comments and
corrections there. The less regionalism in language a wider public will
read it.

I will debug it this week to final delivery.

Regards,

--
Ricardo Chung | Panama
Ambassador