Rajko M wrote:

> Most of todays computers are branded. If you update BIOS you loose
> serial number written in flash ROM and one well known operating system
> will refuse to start. SUSE linux novice or his dad will be very
> displeased to discover that they can't access $500 worth of games, or
> some useful programs and who is to blame, of course it would be advice
> found on openSUSE.

are you really sure of that? updating the bios is
recommanded by the maother board manufacturers themselves

> And then with 10.3, 10.4 etc.
> You can check how long it will take to delete article that was just
> clear provocation.

looking at the history I was not so provocated by a nearly
empty article...

you can't delete the page, but you can blank it if you want
and if nobody cares it will remain blank :-)

what I notice also is that most of the users let they own
page blank, it's waste of usefullness :-) here my sysop page:

http://fr.opensuse.org/Utilisateur:Jdd_sysop

full os usefull links :-)

jdd

--