** Reply to message from "Joe Morris (NTM)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Tue, 15 Jan
2008 19:29:59 +0800

> On 01/15/2008 04:13 PM, Stan Goodman wrote:
> > I've found BTW that somebody (probably many more) has opened a bug about
> > this
> > at Sun. Sun has put a note on it to the effect that a 64-bit plugin is
> > committed for Java v1.7. No mention about when this will happen.
> >
> I've been waiting for years.  Don't hold your breath.
> > I've also found the Blackdown Java v1.4.2, and will install it.

In fact,what I actually found was a _link_ to the Blackdown file. Now I have
found others. What they all have in common is that they lead either to blank
pages or to non-existent directories. The archived file seems to have vanished
from the 'Net.

Does someone know if it is present somewhere?

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, while dishwashing detergent is
made with real lemons?