Bob originally was interested in having IOC for SE also. But from what I've
seen so far, he is imho one of those who requests that all the annotations
should go under javax.se.

To me this sounds more like 'oh this thing can't beat guice, so it should be
for EJB only which we do not use anyway' ...

Only my personal thoughts btw.

LieGrue,
strub